SHOW ALL RESULTS
PRO SIGN UP
254 West 54th Street New York, NY
Studio 54 was built in 1927 as The Gallo and was intended to house opera productions. It was the first of multiple names given to the theater—some of which include the legitimate theater The New Yorker and a dinner theater Casino de Paree. The venue is probably best known for its incarnation as a world-famous disco in the 1970s. In 1998, The Roundabout Theatre Company returned Studio 54 back to a legitimate theater with the multiple Tony Award-winning show Cabaret.
In the news