LOBODA - Honored Artist of Ukraine. The most popular Ukrainian singer among the russian-speaking population of the CIS and European countries.
In 2009 LOBODA represented Ukraine in the 54th Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Be My Valentine (Anti-crisis Girl)" and finished in 12th place.
In June 2012, a music video was released for the song "What about U", recorded for the EURO 2012 championship. This song was selected among hundreds of others submitted to the UEFA European Commission and entered the official track list of the championship.
In 2015, on the eve of the International Day for the Protection of Women from Violence (November 25), she presented a social art project for the first Ukrainian-language composition "Oblish" - a message designed to draw attention to one of the most important problem: violence against women.
On the 1st day after the official premiere of the album on iTunes, H2LO hit was the 1st line of the chart in seven countries: Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan and became “platinum”. The single from the H2LO album "Your Eyes" was certified platinum and became the most listened-to-songs.
At the end of 2019, the singer presented her first mini-album Sold Out, which became triple platinum. According to the results of the year, the singer became the best streaming artist of the Sony Music Entertainment label.
The first Ukrainian singer who has 1.5 billion video views in total on YouTube, hundreds of cover versions and folk variations of her hits. The most viewed video “Rodnoy” among Ukrainians and TOP1 among the russian-speaking population according to Google 2021.
- YUNA awards 2013: she was presented in the nominations as “Best Singer”, “Best Song” (“Clouds”) and “Best Music video” (“Clouds”, dir. Vladimir Shklyarevsky).
- Fashion People Awards 2013: won in the nomination as “Fashion Video”.
- M1 Music Awards 2015: she won in the nomination "Best Music Video 2015" with the song "It's time to go home".
- BraVo awards 2018: won in the nominations "Singer of the Year" and "Album of the Year" (H2LO).
- Victoria Award 2018: won in the categories “Best Pop Singer” and “Dance Hit of the Year” (“SuperSTAR”), and this song also won the best on “Song of the Year” and received the “Golden Gramophone”.
- Top Hit Music Awards 2020: became the Best singer on the radio.
- Music Platform award 2021: won an award in the "Best Song of the Year" category for the track "moLOko".
- The song "40 degrees" received the "Red Star", 2013.
- The organizing committee of the international competition "Miss Ukraine-Universe" officially recognized LOBODA as the brightest representative of the music industry and awarded the title "The Most Beautiful Singer of the Country", 2016.
Since February 24, 2022, LOBODA has been actively involved in volunteering, and from the first day of the war she reclassified her office into a headquarters for helping Ukrainians. Since the beginning of the war, Svetlana Loboda has provided financial support in the amount of more than 10 million hryvnias (270 000 dollars).
Also, singer started the LOBODA Help Center Telegram channel, the main goal is to provide professional psychological assistance to Ukrainians.
Nowadays Ukrainian artist has announced a charity tour in Europe and America, opening it first solo concert in Riga, which was on the 14th of August. Part of the proceeds from each concert of the tour, the singer transfers to the reconstruction of her hometown of Irpin.
21+ to enter